1. Create a home wall row and upload the default image that you to localise. Add a link to the image and move to step 2 on the Edit Row screen.
2. Click on the button 'Add localised media' to open the pop-over.
3. Upload images for the languages that you want to localise.
By default the image that you've uploaded in step 1 will be shown in all storefronts that the home wall is published in. If you want to override the default image and show a different image for a specific language then you can upload an image in the pop-over.
5. Click on save to save all the localised images.
6. Click on Save Changes to go back to the Overview Rows.