To help you to switch easily between environments, languages, and regions we developed a custom developer menu for iOS. Please note that this menu is for test apps and internal use only, the menu isn't available for live apps. If you are looking for the Android developer menu, click here.
How does it work?
The developer menu can be used by developers and testers. Below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to use the Highstreet developer menu.
Step 1: Go to your device settings
Step 2: Search for your test app
Step 3: Go to the settings of your test app
Step 4: Scroll down to the Localisation and Environments blocks
Step 5: Put your preferred settings in
- Language and country: use the shorts for language and country (e.g. "fr" for French, "en" for English, and "nl" for Dutch).
- Merchant environment: put your preferred environment in (e.g. "development", "staging", or "production").
Please note: all copy should be in lower case and spelled correctly. You can leave the "Highstreet Environment" blank.
Step 6: Launch your test app
Kill the app to save your changes. Launch your test app and a pop-over with your custom settings will show up. Tap OK to view your test app. If you want to change your settings tap the Settings button.
If you want to test your app during maintenance mode, you can ignore the app status using the Developer Menu.
Keep in mind:
- When you don't put in any custom settings, the test app will use your device's default language and region settings.
- Check with the Highstreet team to which environment the test app connects by default.
- To switch back to your default settings, you have to delete your custom input in the developer settings.