To publish your Highstreet Android app in the Google Play Store a Google Play Store account is required. This account can be created within a couple of simple steps:
1. Create an account
- Get a Google (@gmail.com) or Google for Work (@yourcompany.com) account
- Log into Google Play Developer Console with your Google account
- Create an account, this will cost you $25
2. Invite Highstreet as admin
Follow these steps when you have created the account and you are successfully logged into the Google Play Developer Console:
- Click settings in the menu on the left
- Click User Accounts & Rights
- Click Invite a New User
- Fill in our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, access expiry date: Never, role:Admin. The checkmarks will be correct right away.
- Click Send Invitation
Please let us know when you have finished these steps, so we can accept the invitation.
3. Give permission
After we have accepted your invitation, you will have to give us permission to use your Android Developer Account.
In the email of the invite acceptation, you will find a link. When you click the link, you will see Highstreet listed but we will need your final permission. You can select this in the drop-down menu on the right.
Please let us know when you have given us the permission.