To publish your iOS app in the App Store an Apple Developer Account is required. An Apple Developer Account can be obtained by enrolling in the iOS Developer Program. To help you enrolling into this program, we give you a few guidelines.
Before you start enrolling in the iOS Developer Program you will need the following requirements:
- You have the legal authority to bind your company/organization to Apple Developer Program legal agreements.
- A separate Apple ID for your company. Here is how to get one.
- A registered legal entity name that corresponds to the tax ID you plan to use. This name will appear as the “Seller” in the App Store. Apple does not accept DBAs, Fictitious Businesses, Trade names, or branches.
- Address for your company’s principal place of business or corporate headquarters.
- A D-U-N-S Number assigned to a legal entity. Here you can learn more about the D-U-N-S Number and how to get one.
- A valid credit card for purchase.
A few guidelines to help you through the subscription process:
- Go to this page and follow the steps presented by Apple. Read all information carefully, so you know what you sign up for.
- Enroll as a company - not as a person. Otherwise, your personal name will be in the App Store presented as ‘Seller’ of the app. See image below.
- When you have to select the program, please make sure to enroll in the iOS Developer Program - not the Mac Developer program.
1. Enroll as a company
2. Invite Highstreet
In order to submit your iOS app, we need to get access to your account. Please invite us for iTunes Connect and Developer Portal. Follow the steps below.
2.1 iTunes Connect
- Log into itunesconnect.apple.com
- Click Users and Roles
- Next to Users there is a plus button, click this
- Fill in our name (Highstreet App) and our email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2 Developer portal
- Log into developer.apple.com
- Click Member Centre
- Click People
- Click Invitation and Invite Person
- Again, invite us on email@example.com
- Give us an "admin" role
That's it! Please contact us when you have finished the steps above.